3045TV

Friday, February 11, 2011

Rapper J-Kwon Says He's Been In Jail For Child Support And The Baby Turns out Not To be His


While reports surfaced last year that “Tipsy” rapper J-Kwon was missing, the St. Louis emcee is back with an explanation for his absence.
As previously reported, reps for the rapper released a statement claiming that the rapper had gone missing and they feared for his safety.
Now J-Kwon himself, real name Jerrell Jones, is speaking out and confirming that he wasn't necessarily missing, just in jail for back child support.
The rapper called in to St. Louis' ……show to speak with radio host Georgia and confirmed that he'd not only been making support payments but he was also paying for a child he found out wasn't his.
“I blame my absence from the game on this situation. Just as I was getting my first million dollar check a girl came to me and said she was pregnant…
I bought her a house cause she's from the hood too, I let her stay at the house. I guess while I'm on tour she's taking paper work from the courts and disposing of them…
The payment ended up being $2,500 a month…
This kid looked like someone else, the test results came back in 24 hours and I am not the father…
I don't feel any better or any worse about the situation, I'm just happy to have my life back.”

Kwon also says he's going to start a foundation to help fathers making support payments that end up getting schemed by the system.
“I'm gonna start a foundation just for that, that's crazy that the law helps someone scheme you for this long because A.) You're young, B.) You're successful and C.) They don't want you with it no way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment