3045TV

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kid Cudi Gives Up Weed, Other Drugs

Kid Cudi is officially a changed man and is announcing that he's given up drugs.
As previously reported, Cudi was arrested in June 2010 after he was involved in a domestic dispute and found with a controlled substance believed to be liquid cocaine.
The notorious weed smoker revealed today however that his drug-induced days are behind him and he's starting a new sober lifestyle.
Insisting that this was no ‘April Fools Joke', he posted on his official blog Friday, April 1, 2011,
I dont smoke weed anymore. Ill leave it to the kids. Im 27 with a business to run and i need to be alert and focused with my mind strong. For those who still get it on, smoke one in my memory as your favorite lonely stoner.
This is not a joke. I know most of you wanna see me all drugged out and f*cked up and i know misery loves company, but im sorry those days are over. I had a good run, Amsterdam and all. Im happy being sober. Im happy being a new me.
Giva f*ck who thinks of me different, you didnt care about me in the first place if you cant be proud and happy for me for growing and starting a new chapter. Im not your puppet or your tap dancing drug addict here to be your miserable muse, i always made music for me to help myself find understanding. I have finally learned from the words in my songs. I love who loves me and who really cares about me."
He adds,
Learn from this, theres always light at the end of the tunnel. Hell does have an exit, and i found it. For those who are looking for a way out, i left the door open, and ill be waiting for whoever wants to grow with me. Peace and Love, Cudi”

No comments:

Post a Comment