3045TV

Friday, September 28, 2012

Ginuwine Tells Drake to Leave Aaliyah Album Alone


Posthumous albums are always a little touchy, and people are usually apprehensive about supporting them. Even 2pac's "Loyal To The Game" had people questioning whether or not Eminem should be executive producing a 2pac album. Now the drama is focused on Aaliyah, and Drake's plan to executive produce a posthumous album in her memory has been met with much contention. Singer Ginuwine, who collaborated with Aaliyah while she was alive, is of the thought that Drake should just leave the whole thing alone. "I don't think he should do it," warned Ginuwine. "I don't agree with it. I think he should just leave that alone. I keep hearing about it. I'm not too much up on it but I know a little bit about it. I do know that he's disrespecting Chris and that's just not her legacy. That's not how her legacy should be played out. I don't think he should use her to paddle anybody."

No comments:

Post a Comment