3045TV

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

pimp c's wife not happy about rap- A -lot records releasing a new pimp c album

Pimp C’s wife Chinara Butler wants to make one thing clear, and that is the fact that she does not like the selection of music Rap-A-Lot has chosen for her late husbands upcoming album. In an interview, she opened up about why she is unhappy, and about preserving her husbands image in the manner he would want it to be:
“I want to make sure everyone understands that with those songs and my whole issue is that, I don’t feel like we should try to do something new with Chad’s music, if he didn’t do it,” Chinara Butler explained to AllHipHop.com. “To me its not right and clearly I’m not feeling it. Just like the songs, I’m not feeling a lot of the singles.”
With both sides seeking legal counsel, Chinara stresses that it is a lack of communciation that has brought her and the record label to a crossroads:
“I think its been about three years or so since we [Rap-A-Lot CEO James Prince] had contact and we got together and we talked about what he wanted to do and what I wanted to do,”
Another issue is a lack of payment, and protecting her husbands legacy:
“I’m being sued when you [Rap-A-Lot] are putting out a project and I haven’t even received any money or anything from? I will never amend anything,” Chinara Butler told AllHipHop.com. “This is about him [Pimp C.] and all I can do is make him proud and make sure no one tarnishes his legacy, and what he built his whole life…I just think its sad.”
And another thing she made clear is that this has nothing to do with Pimp’s like time rap partner, Bun B, and that she is working on an event for breast cancer in October with his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment