3045TV

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

DEION SANDERS My Wife Jumped Me ... 'Now 'I'm Pressing Charges!'



Deion Sanders' nuclear divorce has gone to DEFCON 2 because he just called police after his estranged wife allegedly jumped him ... and now he wants her locked up.

TMZ has learned there is a police car and a fire truck outside Deion's home in suburban Dallas. We spoke with Deion ... who told us Pilar Sanders was transported to the hospital after claiming she needed medical attention.

Deion tells us he was in his bedroom when Pilar busted in with a friend and began "kicking, biting, and scratching" him in front of his sons. He says he merely defended himself until he was able to call police.

Moments after the alleged attack ... Deion tweeted, "Pray for me and my kids now! They just witnessed their mother and a friend jump me in my room. She's going to jail n I'm pressing charges!

He continued ... "I'm sad my boys witnessed this mess but I warned the police department here that she was gone try n harm me and my boys."


Deion also tweeted a photo of himself and his boys as he filled out a police report.



No comments:

Post a Comment