3045TV

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

YOUNG BUCK WANTS 50 CENT & G-UNIT RELATIONSHIP BACK, "IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE [TALKED] TO BANKS, YAYO, 50"



Former G-Unit member Young Buck recently opened up on his past days riding in rap star 50 Cent's crew and why, despite their past feuds, he would jump at an opportunity to link back up.

While not ready to start up a G-Unit reunion campaign, Buck Marley said he hoped to one day be able to speak with his past labelmates once again.
"It's been a long time since I've had any kind of conversation with [Lloyd] Banks, [Tony] Yayo, 50 [Cent], anybody really through that camp over that way," Buck told DJ Whoo Kid in an interview. "It's been even a long time since I heard your voice to even have a conversation and we having it on air, live for the people. ... At the end of the day, we've made history and I would never not consider not being a chance for us to make history again if ever given the opportunity or chance. My thing is, at the end of the day, we only get older out here in this situation, in life, in itself and the older I became, the wiser I became at the same time." (Shade 45)
Back in 2010, Buck talked about 50 keeping him locked into a G-Unit contract despite no longer being a G-Unit member.
"Listen, in those three years since I've been away from G-Unit, have you once heard 50 Cent say 'I want this much for Buck to get out of his contract or anything like that?' No! So that right there should be enough to understand the kind of situation that I'm in," Buck pointed out in an interview. "All I need is the support of the people right now. 50's been on a mission to starve me out...I'm still stuck contractually. I haven't spoken to anyone from G-Unit in three years including 50 and I still have albums left over there." (VIBE)


No comments:

Post a Comment